“Birds of a feather flock together”. This phrase is a widely used saying when people very similar in the way of being come together, indicating that there is a certain affinity between them. However, when it comes to explaining what are the reasons why they get together and how they know that they are related, the thing changes and much more when it comes to two people who like each other.
Finding someone that we like and that we like at the same time can be complicated and frustrating, and even more so at the time we are in, since sexual diversity can increase the possibility of discovering if someone is interested a little more. in us or not.
For this reason, from Bigmatrimonial, we propose to provide a series of keys which are intended to help you identify if the person you are interested in also show some kind of interest in you through 19 signs that someone likes you.
It is worth mentioning that they are general advice and that each case may be different.
Table of Contents
- Keys to know if a man or a woman likes you
- How a person acts when he likes someone
- Signs that show interest in you
Keys to know if a man or a woman likes you
How many times have we heard that if a woman touches her hair nervously it is that she is interested in us or that if a man observes us from top to bottom in detail it is because he is too.
Well, you could say this is true. Not in all cases, of course, but globally we do find a correlation between acting nervously in front of the person we like or observing in detail the person we like.
It may seem that we are generalizing when writing the previous lines, however, it is the tendency of all people not to be able to avoid getting nervous or wanting to memorize as much as possible of the person for whom we feel a certain interest.
How a person acts when he likes someone
People experience a series of biological changes when we are in front of the person we like. These are unconscious and involuntary and, as much as we try to hide them, they can become appreciable by the people around us.
Some of these signs are a slight reddening of the cheeks, as well as increasing sweating on the hands. In addition, although it is only noticeable by the person who experiences it, there is an increase in the heart rate . Scientifically known, this is due to increased levels of norepinephrine, dopamine, and adrenaline.
On the other hand, we find changes in a person’s behavior when the person they like is present. We will see how he will try to get as close to her as possible, and if this is not possible, he will try by all means not to lose her from his change of vision, even becoming anxious if this happens.
Some of the people act nervous and restless, talking more when the person they are attracted to is present. They usually make a slight throat clear before speaking to avoid possible stuttering, which is common as a result of their fears of saying something inappropriate or out of place.
In addition, it is characteristic that, when the person he likes is in the room, all gestures and actions will be oriented towards this person unconsciously since all the attention is placed on him. It is not surprising that she wants the other person to notice her, so she will often tend to modify her body posture (sticking out her chest, tucking her tummy, etc.) in order to show a slimmer and more confident figure.
Signs that show interest in you
Although it is true that we will never find a person who performs each and every one of the following signs, we can venture to say that these are a method of help in order to know and determine if the other person is interested in us:
- Permanent smile. You will not be able to prevent a smile from forming on your face with our mere presence. In addition, it is very common that if your eyes meet quickly a smile appears on his face. He has all his attention focused on you.
- Constant attention. Although this may seem like a simple fact of education, when one person is interested in another, they can not stop being aware of it, even when they are not doing or saying anything that may require attention.
- He has a level of friendliness to you that he does not repeat with anyone else. Despite the fact that someone is kind by nature, he will not be able to avoid being even more kind to that person for whom he is interested, since it is known that, when someone feels cared for and cared for, he will develop feeling towards the person who shows such attention.
- It looks at your mouth when you are talking. Her gaze will go to your mouth even when you are not talking. This is a pretty clear sign that they care about you. However, you have to be careful when interpreting because there are people who, during a conversation, are not able to look each other in the eye, so they turn their gaze to other points on the face.
- Find common ground with you. He will want to demonstrate that you have certain common aspects and in which you agree and are related. This is to demonstrate that you can become very close.
- Try to share time together. Show interest in those hobbies the other person has, so that they have more opportunities to make plans together. Also, he will tend to come up with plans with the idea of being able to see you more often.
- He can’t help but express his nervousness at your presence. As we have previously named, they cannot prevent a certain nervousness from being reflected in their way of acting. Especially when they have to go directly to the person they like.
- Body posture. Your body will tend to be completely oriented towards the person you like, as well as lean slightly towards it with the sole objective of eliminating a certain distance between them.
- Now in the technological age, the fact that he responds quickly to your messages can also indicate an interest in you.
- You may also be flattered, even if they are subtle, you can’t help but tell them.
- He will seek to establish physical contact whenever he can. A subtle touch, a light caress, an innocent hug. All this, which can be harmless to the naked eye, has the sole purpose of making your presence known to the person you like. In addition, it will serve to check the behavior of the other person in front of your contact.
- Every time he knows he is going to see you, he will spend time taking care of his appearance and looking impeccable to get your attention. For others to see us as sure of ourselves, we must first feel that way. So, if we look good and cared for, this security will help the person we are interested to see us in a similar way.
- He will use jokes or phrases with a double meaning to make you see what he feels, but indirectly.
- It will act protectively. A person who is interested in you is not going to be able to hide her protective vein when she realizes that you may be in trouble or that you may need some help.
- Imitates you. This may seem a little strange, but it has been shown that when a person covertly imitates our gestures, it makes them become more attractive to us because they make us feel a certain complicity with them.
- He will want to talk to you whatever the subject. Many times they will start conversations which at first glance may seem banal and unimportant, but that person will not care about the topic to talk about as long as they can talk with you.
- He wants to introduce you to his social and family circle. When someone wants you to be part of their life they will try to make you do it in its entirety, so it is not surprising that they want to introduce you to their closest friends and family.
- Just as he introduces you to his life, he wants to become part of yours and therefore he will be as interested in everything around you as in those around you.
- You care about how you feel. It is not just a simple courtesy question about how you are. Rather, she really wants you to tell her what is happening to you and she will try to help you in any way she can.
This article Signs that someone likes you is merely informative, in Bigmatrimonial we do not have the power to make a diagnosis or recommend a treatment. We invite you to go to a psychologist to treat your particular case.