Getting a guy or a man to talk about himself, his feelings and goals can seem like a difficult task. In fact, by asking the right questions, you will be surprised by how willingly he will answer them. But what questions can you ask a guy? What to ask to get to know him better or understand that he likes you?
This article contains 160 questions that are best to ask a guy when meeting or in the first months of a relationship. These are questions not only to keep the conversation going, but also of a personal nature, about life, work, attitudes towards money, and others.
With these questions, you can diversify your communication with a man and find out about his intentions. And also be able to feel comfortable with the guy you like. So go to the list and choose the questions you want to ask first.
Questions to ask a guy about work and money
Table of Contents
To get to know a person better, you need to find out how compatible you are not only physically, emotionally, or spiritually, but also your financial compatibility. Since money and work play an important role in a relationship, you need to ask the guy some questions from this list.
- Should a woman always earn less than a man?
- Is it reasonable to think that money can do everything?
- Do you prefer to work for “uncle” or for yourself?
- Do you like your job? In order to start your own business (not yet so profitable), you decide to quit a well-paid job that you do not like?
- What do you mean by provide for a family? How would you do it?
- What is your attitude towards a woman who does not want to work, wanting to devote all her time to taking care of children?
- What is your attitude towards debts, credits? What circumstances justify borrowing money?
- Do you get stressed when you face financial difficulties? How do you deal with this stress?
- How do you solve financial problems, difficulties?
- What is your attitude to the fact that the wife will work: for or against?
- Are you making reckless purchases? How often and what do you usually buy?
- Should a person save, save for a rainy day, or is it better to live today?
- Husband and wife should both work or not? Do you need to sacrifice your career for the sake of your child, or is it better to earn less, but always be with him?
- Who should manage the family budget? How should it be spent?
- Are you a gambler? Would you like to play cards for money?
- Who in the family has to pay the bills, and from what money?
- How do you feel when you have to save money? Are you saving or spending more?
- How do you think it is right to manage money: just save, or should they be invested in a business? How would you manage a tidy sum?
- Should parents know the financial situation of young spouses? Does a young family need to report to their parents about their financial situation?
- Do you think the lack of enough money is an important reason not to have children?
We recommend learning practical ways how a family can spend less money on groceries without skimping on food?
What questions to ask a pen pal
Do you know what you can ask the guy or man you are interested in correspondence to be interested in communication? Here are 25 questions you can ask him to get him to talk more about himself.
- Were you a quiet boy or a tomboy as a child?
- What are you especially passionate about?
- Who do you consider to be a model of success in life?
- What do you think about social networks? Is it better to communicate with the opposite sex live or by correspondence?
- How do you spend your free time?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What car would you like to have and why?
- What does healthy eating mean to you?
- What food do you think would be the most delicious?
- Do you like reading? Do you prefer print books, e-books or audio books?
- What was the scariest moment or day in your life?
- Do you like nicknames? Do you have it? (Read the list of names, how you can affectionately and unusually call a guy ).
- How does your vacation usually look like?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- What inspired you today?
- How does your work week usually look like?
- Do you have scars? How did you get them?
- What style of decor or home design do you like?
- If you won a million dollars, what changes would you make in your life?
- Who or what can you give your full attention to?
- What do you notice or feel in silence?
- What fun fact about yourself can you tell me?
- What do you expect from our correspondence?
- Which person are you most grateful to?
- What can not be given up: alcohol, cigarettes or coffee?
Questions to ask a guy to get closer
When meeting a guy, it is best to focus on neutral questions to interest him in further communication. You can ask the guy questions about his hobbies, preferences in music, movies, food. This shortlist will give you some idea of what questions you can put together for a guy.
- What do you like more: football or hockey? Are you an avid fan?
- Which movie deserves a sequel? What movies do you like?
- Have you ever borrowed something but forgot to return it?
- How long can you play computer games?
- What is your favorite activity?
- Do you like to travel? Ready to drop everything for adventure?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What is your favorite food? Do you like spicy food?
- Can you cook? A man must be able to cook or is it optional?
- Driving while drunk? Not afraid to make an accident because your reaction will become worse? We recommend that you learn some tips for parents on how to protect children from alcoholism?
- How fast do you like to drive a car and how often do you break the rules?
- How do you feel about guys who like to take selfies and then post them on Instagram?
- Could you give up gadgets, the Internet for a whole month?
- What was the most difficult moral test for you?
- Do you like to make fun of tricky jokes, questions about girls? (We recommend reading the list of tricky questions for girls ).
Questions for a guy to get to know him better
He’s handsome, intelligent, educated, and he likes you. Given these expectations, it is logical that sometimes you will be overcome by thousands of doubts. An obsessive question will spin in my head: “Is he the person of my life?” To dispel doubts and get to know him better, ask the guy these 30 questions.
- Are you bored? How do you get rid of your boredom?
- Who do you dislike the most and why?
- Do you want to be the best and coolest of all?
- Ever steal money from your parents wallet?
- Suppose you were offered to make a film about your life, what genre would the film be?
- What does success in life mean to you ?
- What do you do when you are alone?
- What was the worst day of your life?
- When you think of “home”, what do you think of?
- What three qualities would you like to change in yourself?
- How do you spend most of your free time?
- Do you consider yourself to be happy or unhappy people?
- What sacrifices would you make if you wanted to fulfill your dreams right now?
- What are you most afraid of?
- Where would you like to go on vacation with your future children, family?
- What was the greatest adventure in your life?
- What are you most proud of?
- Where do you want to live? Are you ready to move for this, leaving work, friends?
- What is the most enterprising thing you have done in your life?
- Did you hate someone in your life?
- What lessons has life taught you?
- Whose life has had the greatest impact on you?
- What do you dream about?
- Have you ever been drunk in your life? How often? When did you start drinking?
- How would you describe your ideal life? What is your ideal life?
- Have you taken or tried drugs in your life ? How long and what are the health effects?
- Is there something about your parents’ relationship that fascinates you? Do you want to have the same relationship in your future family?
- Can you deceive a girl, knowing that deception will not be recognized?
- Could you describe the next 5 years of your life as you imagine it?
- Do you have barriers standing between you and happiness?
Questions for a guy to get to know him better
Do you want to go beyond small talk, wanting to get to know the guy better? Then consider 15 questions that will help you with this.
- What animal or insect disgusts you the most?
- What does trust mean to you?
- When is risk a noble cause?
- Where do you like to relax? How do you like to relax?
- Do you have good sleep? Do you consider yourself a lark or an owl?
- What is the farthest place of your journey by car?
- Ever fought? In a fight maimed people?
- Are you easily pissed off?
- What sites do you visit the most?
- How do you feel about diets? Should a woman go on a diet?
- Do you consider yourself a jealous guy or not? How should a girl react to jealousy?
- Are you prone to violence? What can provoke a feeling of cruelty, aggression in you?
- Will you be able to leave your home, your friends, your job to move to live in another country for a few years?
- Why do men drink when they become unemployed? Is this an excuse?
- When filling out job forms, portfolio, is it necessary to give completely reliable data or is it possible to hide something, exaggerate?
We recommend reading a related article on male statuses for men and guys.
What questions to ask a guy to understand whether he needs me or not
- What do you think is most important for a long-term relationship?
- Do you like me? What do you like in me? How often do you think about our meetings?
- Can you name my strengths and weaknesses?
- What annoys you about me? What would you advise me to work on? What would you change about me?
- If I ask you for something personal and important to me, will you do it even if you don’t like it?
- What do you expect (expect) from me?
- With a girl like me, would you like to just be friends or develop a relationship?
- What do you expect from our relationship?
- You only have 3 words to describe me. What would those words be?
- If the world were on the brink of disaster, who would you take care of first?
- Who would you always make time for? Why is this person (people) so important to you?
- How and with whom do you see your future in 10 years?
- With whom would you like to spend your vacation?
- Would you drive 1000 km to see me for just a few hours?
- How do you see your life in five years? And most importantly, with whom?
- What did you think of me when we first met?
- What nickname would you give me? What would you call me?
- With whom would you like to meet your old age?
- Who would you take with you to a desert island?
- What do you think we could create together?
Serious questions for a guy about life
It’s time to learn more about the guy’s outlook on life. His views will bring you closer to understanding who he is. 20 questions you ask a guy will help you understand if the path he is following in life is your path.
- What do you want from life?
- If you lose your job or business because of the crisis, what job will you accept for the sake of your family?
- What do you like to do? How often would you like to do this?
- What can you do today that you couldn’t do a year ago?
- Did everything you planned come true or not? Have a dream that hasn’t come true?
- What was the biggest mistake of your life?
- What childhood events influenced your behavior, psyche, or attitude towards something?
- Do you consider yourself a believer or not?
- Why do men rarely compliment their wives after marriage? (We recommend reading the list of 135 compliments that every man should say to his girlfriend or woman).
- Thinking how to plan your life? Could you share your plans?
- What is your attitude towards old people? Are they a support or a hindrance to the young?
- Is it worth increasing the retirement age with a good pension or not?
- What abilities or talents would you like to develop in yourself?
- What makes you smile?
- What are your views on religion?
- What is your attitude to fame, recognition? Do you want to be that person?
- What is your idea for the perfect home?
- What would you like people to remember?
- Given the chance to go back in time to change one thing, what would you like to change?
- What do you want to achieve in the rest of your life?
Questions to a guy on any topic
- Is “crazy love” more important to you or money?
- Would you like to read the minds of others?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done out of politeness?
- How often do you meet with your friends?
- How did you and your friend become best friends?
- What is harder for you to give up: coffee, smoothies or alcohol?
- What cheese do you prefer?
- Suppose your thoughts became known to the general public, would you be ashamed of them?
- What was common in your childhood but is rare now?
- What would you do if you became a celebrity for a day?
- When was the best time in history for people to live?
- Is it better to appear smart or admit your ignorance in some matters?
- What bad consequences can the popularity of social networks lead to?
- Is it possible to win the Olympic Games today without doping? Is it true that everyone uses, but not everyone is caught?
- What do people in your city complain about the most? How will you satisfy their complaints if you become an official?
Every day we meet many people who, in one way or another, awaken our interests. But it’s not always easy to find the right path and the right questions to get to know them, especially when it comes to guys. Therefore, girls need to know what questions to ask a guy to get to know him better.
Remember a few tips on how to properly apply these questions in a conversation with a guy.
- It’s best to ask a guy questions gradually, rather than in an interview style.
- Ask only a few questions during the evening during the conversation.
- Questions can fill a long pause or awkwardness.
- If you want to get to know the guy you like better, then think of questions as a way to get to know each other better.