A wedding for any person is one of the most joyful and touching moments in life. Absolutely everything on this day you want to remember and keep in your memory as long as possible. However, this is not always easy to do.
For such cases, there are photographers. With amazing ease they capture the most joyful, bright, touching and funny moments at the celebration.
After the event, a large number of photographs remain. Some of them are printed by young spouses, keeping them for life. Pictures are placed in a beautiful wedding photo album as a gift , which can be made with your own hands and donated for a wedding.
Album as a gift
Nowadays it is not customary to give anything other than money for weddings. Despite their acute shortage, banknotes are still not something memorable and memorable. But you really want to give such a wedding gift an album that the newlyweds will remember for a long time.
In this case, a bright and interesting present in the form of a wedding album will do. It is considered a necessary gift, since it will definitely be used for its intended purpose.
In order to please a married couple with your present, you should choose based on the following criteria:
- Original album design – try to pay as little attention as possible to products that are presented in large quantities on store shelves. They look boring and are not suitable as a wedding gift. It is best to order the product from a professional who can make a masterpiece using the popular scrapbooking technique. If you have the opportunity and desire, you can try to make the product yourself.
- Album design should suit the newlyweds. For example, if a married couple is rather modest and conservative, then opt for a European style. If a couple likes to travel to different countries, then a tourist-style album featuring a globe, a world map and other attributes of a traveler is suitable for them.
- Pay attention to such an important indicator as the size of the album itself. If it is made in A4 sheet format, then several standard photographs will suit it. The larger the album is in size, the more interesting its content.
- The cover of the photo album is the most important point. Looking at it, it should become clear what content the book itself is filled with. Often these are the inscriptions “Love”, “Our family”, “Family happiness”.
Wedding Photo Album Options
The best option would be a do-it-yourself gift. This is not difficult. There are tons of tutorials on how to make wedding albums on the Internet. Choose the simplest technique. Believe me, the greatest love and attention will be hidden behind your work. The newlyweds will surely appreciate everything that you do.
Be sure to think over the idea of the product itself. You should have several pages, each with interesting inscriptions.
1 page – How we met.
2 stanitsa – In 1988, the bride Maria was born in the city of Voronezh (photograph of the bride in infancy). And in 1987, the groom Eugene was born in the city of Moscow (photo of the newborn groom). But they didn’t know yet that they would meet each other.
3-4 pages – Each of the future spouses lived their own lives, unaware of each other’s existence. (Beautiful photos of young people before marriage).
5 page – But once they met (Day of acquaintance, these may be the first joint photos).
6 page – They decided to connect their hearts forever (photo from a wedding, from the registry office).
Page 7 – The closest relatives came to congratulate them … (photos with parents and grandmothers, grandfathers).
8 page – and friends.
It looks quite simple, but at the same time affordable in terms of execution, a photo album for a wedding. Another original option will be the execution in the scrapbooking technique. To do this, you will need to purchase:
- cardboard sheets;
- glue gun;
- decorative paper;
- decorative elements;
- spring or canvas threads (for stitching sheets);
- roses from foamiran.
Cover the cardboard sheets with decorative paper. It doesn’t have to be the same for every page. It is permissible to use a material similar in style. Make special corners for photos, attach them with a glue gun to the paper itself.Interesting: Wedding gift ideas for newlyweds
Mark on the material where the original decorative elements will be located. Be sure to leave some space under the photo for an interesting caption.
A wedding gift in the form of a photo album can be an unusual addition to a money envelope. It will be especially pleasant for the young that you yourself were able to make such a masterpiece.
Don’t forget to personalize your product. To do this, you can glue the initials of the young spouses.