If you think that man does not need attention and compliments you are wrong. Behind that strong armor hides a man in need of you and your sweet words. Not only women, therefore, feel the need to feel pampered; the partner also loves to receive attention and to be told from time to time those things that reassure you about your idea of him. In short, he cares that you see him as beautiful, intelligent, and strong. And if he wants to hear them say
What exactly? Here are 24 things guys like to hear from their girlfriends. (Don’t worry, they are very small attentions that certainly cost you nothing but that will make a difference to him.)
1. You make me feel protected
- 1. You make me feel protected
- 2. You make me laugh like no one
- 3. What beautiful eyes you have … and more!
- 4. No one has ever excited me as much as you
- 5. I understand you
- 6. I appreciate everything you did
- 7. Be alone for as long as you need
- 8. I was wrong. Please forgive me
- 9. You did it amazing
- 10. You turn me on
- 11. Why don’t you hang out with your friends?
- 12. thanks
- 13. tell me about it
- 14. I need you
- 15. He’ll be happy to hear that only he can make you laugh
- 16. Tell him that only with him you feel safe
- 17. His advice is valuable to you
- 18. Tell him that you understand his needs
- 19. Compliments telling him that you believe in him
- Here’s how to tell him:
- 20. Compliments relating to his appearance/body
- 21. Compliments that let him know that his efforts are recognized
- Tell him for example:
- 22. Compliments that show your respect for him
- A few words to tell him:
- 23. Compliments that show you have confidence in him and his ability to make decisions.
- 24. Compliments that make him understand what effect he has on you
Man, you know, needs to feel strong and he does it by protecting you, even in small things. Even a simple hug when something is wrong in your life is his way of letting you know that he is there to defend you and keep you safe. So when you feel his protection… tell him!
2. You make me laugh like no one
Woman always says that the ideal man should make her laugh. And he knows this well! That’s why when you are having fun together in all simplicity, he will be delighted to hear you say the fateful words ” You make me laugh “: but they could be equivalent to “you are the right man”!
3. What beautiful eyes you have … and more!
Maybe it seems like a little bit of a “ sissy ” guy . Yet even man has his tender side and knowing that you see him beautiful through the eyes is a bit of confirmation of what he feels for you. Yes, because a man in love always adores his woman’s eyes. If you do the same, it will be a nice confirmation for him. Ah… obviously don’t stop just at the eyes. Telling him that he has a nice body or a nice butt fills him with pride!
4. No one has ever excited me as much as you
We said that: you must feel a hero, you must feel funny, you must feel beautiful. Well, man also wants to feel manly! Such as? Feeling that he ignites your desire like no one before! Not only do you make him happy but, to confirm your joyful words, he will thank you directly on the field. At this point he will make you happy! Isn’t it worth it?
5. I understand you
Men want to feel like winners. When external circumstances are not conducive to a victorious movement forward, the last thing you want to hear is criticism or advice on how to proceed. All he needs now is support: your smile, hug and words: “I understand how difficult it is for you now. If you want to talk, I’m here. “
6. I appreciate everything you did
In a healthy relationship, both partners are willing to support each other. It is important for a man to feel that his care and attention is needed. This gives him the confidence that he plays a significant role in the life of a loved one.
7. Be alone for as long as you need
To understand the problems, he sometimes needs to be alone, analyze the situation and emotionally live it. And this has nothing to do with his attitude towards you.
8. I was wrong. Please forgive me
In the heat of an argument, we can hurt each other with hurtful words. They hurt men as much as women. They need to hear apologies that make them feel like you value them and didn’t want to intentionally hurt them.
9. You did it amazing
Yes, your praise and admiration is important to us. The recognition of victories by a loved one inspires and stimulates further exploits. This applies not only to achievements, but also to everyday little things.
In other words, if he disassembled the garage or helped transplant plants, you should not take it for granted. Be generous with praise and he’ll be more willing to do things that make you happy.
10. You turn me on
Perhaps you don’t hear the question from him: “How do I look today?” This does not mean that he does not need confirmation that you find him attractive. Tell him that he is sexy and you feel good with him. And you will find a partner with whom you will still feel intimate.
11. Why don’t you hang out with your friends?
He will be grateful for this if he has a stressful period requiring extreme concentration. It is important for him to understand that you support and understand him and do not make him feel guilty for the fact that, having little free time, he decided to spend it not with you.
It is important to hear a simple word from a loved one as often as possible. This means that you notice and appreciate everything that he does for you.
13. tell me about it
Many men have big plans and love to look to the future. It can be a desire to start a business, improve your knowledge, or succeed in a hobby. By listening to it with interest, you make it clear that you take intentions seriously and believe in it.
14. I need you
From this inspiring phrase, men shine from within. Seeing him as a reliable partner is important to his self-esteem and self-confidence.
15. He’ll be happy to hear that only he can make you laugh
Couples who appreciate humor are among the happiest, plus men love to see us smile. If our he always manages to put us in a good mood let him notice it: “Nobody can make me laugh as much as you”, his self-esteem will skyrocket. If he feels that you appreciate his irony, rest assured that he will never miss a smile because he will try to maintain the standard you expect from him. Of course, don’t tell him he makes you laugh when he shows up with tousled hair or terry socks, in that case, maybe, he won’t take it well.
16. Tell him that only with him you feel safe
Even if by now women have reached full independence from all points of view, do not forget that it is important for your man to know that with him you feel safe and protected: this is the role he has always played, there is something ancestral in this. Saying “I feel safe with you” will make him feel strong instantly and he will be ready to cuddle you but also to console you when you feel sad. Be wary of men who are not sensitive to your tears or your sadness: they think manly but they are simply insensitive.
17. His advice is valuable to you
If you only trust his advice because you trust him and ask for his opinion on almost everything, then tell him that his advice is valuable to you. This way he will understand how important he is to you and this will also boost his self-esteem. So, in addition to asking his opinion on everything, point out how important it is to you and above all how much you appreciate it.
18. Tell him that you understand his needs
For men it is very important, even within the couple, not to see their freedom undermined: the game of soccer or beer with friends, so they will be happy to hear: “Saturday go out with friends too”, maybe some can only see them on weekends and will greatly appreciate your “sacrifice” to let them cultivate his friendships. In this way she will also understand your need to spend time with friends and the couple will benefit for sure.
19. Compliments telling him that you believe in him
To melt a man, you don’t need to seek from noon to two o’clock: support him and believe in him. But above all, don’t forget to let him know, through a few words of praise.
Know that these compliments are the ones that the men who asked me to write this article most frequently mentioned as missing. Telling the man you love that you believe in him will make him feel like he can win the moon!
Here’s how to tell him:
- I believe in you.
- I love the fire that burns in you.
- Whatever you decide to do, I know you can do it.
- Of course people are keen to partner or work with you. People trust you and they are right. Your work is extraordinary.
- I already knew you were going to get that new job (or that raise). You are talented, you work hard and your colleagues know it.
- I am proud of you.
- You already have so many successes under your belt. And I know it’s far from over!
20. Compliments relating to his appearance/body
While men may be less subject to social pressures about their appearance, some are nonetheless self-conscious. After all, doubting his powers of seduction is natural and human.
What’s more, anyone (whether male or female) likes to know that they are pleasing to their partner. Praise her arms, eyes, hands, thighs, etc. Regardless, men certainly won’t be tough!
Here are some of the compliments that many men would love to hear more:
- You are so Handsome.
- I see you weren’t kidding when you told me you got back to sport! You are sublime.
- You are attractive and manly today. I really like it…
- This costume / outfit particularly looks good on you.
- You are beautiful when you laugh.
- Even when you cry, you are beautiful.
- You are always perfect … Even when you wake up with your hair in disarray.
21. Compliments that let him know that his efforts are recognized
Each of us likes to know that the efforts invested in the couple are recognized.
Show him that you appreciate what he does for you. Even the most trivial things. Pay attention to it and know how to be grateful. And when you verbalize your satisfaction, there is a chance that it will only increase over time.
What’s more, it’s a way to let him know that you love him and therefore, a way for him to feel secure and loved in turn.
Whether he takes out the trash, replaces a light bulb or does the housework does not matter … What matters is that you recognize his actions on a regular basis.
Tell him for example:
- You are adorable.
- Thank you for making me dinner my love. It makes me happy and it’s delicious!
- Nothing can resist you, does it?
- I like your kindness and your thoughtfulness.
- Thanks for listening to me. It makes me feel good to be able to confide in you.
- I noticed you did x things. Thank you. It is a pleasure.
- I loved watching the kids play there. You were sexy. I love to see you release the pressure and have fun.
22. Compliments that show your respect for him
Several recent studies have shown that men closely associate love and respect. Moreover, the feeling of being respected would be even more essential than that of being loved for their psychological well-being.
Of course, we are all different and these studies should not be taken too seriously. We all need to be loved (too). But it is clear that men (like women for that matter) need to feel respected by their partner in order to maintain a healthy relationship with her.
A few words to tell him:
- You are a good person.
- I have a lot of respect for you.
- I am proud of you.
- You are so caring with my loved ones. You are kind to others and I find that extremely respectable.
- You have to be brave to approach this type of discussion or admit your mistakes. But you did and for that, I admire you. I am more and more seduced!
- The more time passes, the better you get.
- You know how to forgive. It is a beautiful quality that requires a lot of strength and that is what makes a man truly qualify as such.
23. Compliments that show you have confidence in him and his ability to make decisions.
Whether it’s social conditioning, genetics, or whatever, many men need a sense of “control” (over their lives and over their human relationships) to be. feel good about themselves.
Let her know that you admire her and have confidence in her outlook on life, by telling her things like:
- I believe in you.
- I will follow you to the end of the world.
- I’m on your side.
- You are always very good advice.
- You are brilliant.
- You are rarely wrong.
24. Compliments that make him understand what effect he has on you
Overall, all men like to feel attractive and see a woman swooning over them. Attraction is a powerful feeling that is good for everyone, men and women alike.
Tell him that’s how you feel when he’s around you:
- When you’re around, I can’t help but blush.
- You are the funniest man I know.
- I could drown in your mysterious gaze.
- You always know how to make me smile.
- I have never felt so secure as with you. I love that you are there.
- You do a little something in the pit of my stomach.
- You give me wings. By your side, I feel capable of anything.
- I feel supported and that means a lot to me.
- I have never wanted a person so much. I could almost faint with desire …
Remember, there are men who will be more sensitive to certain types of compliments than others. If in doubt, try them all … In any case, it will never be unpleasant!
What is certain is that sincere compliments are a happiness for the heart, whether one is born male or female!
Share these Things guys like to hear from their girlfriends on social media.