- 1 Two Different Forms Of A Long-Distance Relationships
- 1.1 Distance Relationship Advice
- 1.2 How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work
- 1.3 Tips For Long Distance Relationships
- 1.4 Long Distance Relationship Rules
- 1.5 Establish a daily communication schedule
- 2 Long Distance Relationship Problems
- 2.1 What Are The Biggest Problems Of Distance Relationships?
- 2.2 How To Save Distance Relationships
- 2.3 How To Maintain Long Distance Relationship
- 2.4 How To End A Relationship?
- 2.5 Long Distance Relationship Quotes
- 2.6 Long Distance Relationship Quotes And Prayers For Him
- 2.7 Quotes for Long Distance Relationships
Do you have a long distance relationship? You can then face considerable challenges.
Many people panic as soon as they can no longer reach a (former) partner. Of course you have less control over what your partner does.
But a long-distance relationship can be particularly fun! It can also offer you many benefits, so don’t just see it negative.
In fact, long distance relationships are often happier and more stable than relationships of couples who see each other daily or regularly.
The majority of the population (56.5%) think that long-distance relationships are difficult and unsuccessful, but, as the research indicates, this is not the case at all.
Couples who themselves are in a long-distance relationship experience that there is virtually no difference with an ordinary relationship in terms of:
- sexual communication
You wonder why that might be.
Well, scientists are talking about cognitive dissonance : that is, couples want to justify their long-distance relationship by proudly saying it’s ‘just great’.
A second characteristic is that couples in a distance relationship often have had to conquer all that is necessary. They are generally more positive than couples who see each other regularly.
The big advantage of a long-distance relationship is also that you have less to do with the daily routine and therefore also with the daily annoyances.
In addition, you make more effort to show the best of yourself as soon as you meet your partner.
Two Different Forms Of A Long-Distance Relationships
In the first form you make the transition from a normal relationship to a long distance relationship . It may be that one of you is moving to a place that is far away. Or going on a world trip. Maybe you will go back to your birthplace.
In the second form you start a relationship with someone who lives far away from you .
Either way, there must be an end point in both cases .
An end point is a moment where you can embrace each other again.
This is the part that you don’t like to hear. If you don’t have an end point, it’s better not to start a long distance relationship. If he moves to Japan, never to go to Europe again and you don’t go to Japan … then the relationship is over.
Even if you have been in a relationship for 5 years …
In short, it means this:
If you meet someone without a real chance that you will be with him, then you shouldn’t start a long distance relationship.
If you or your friend are going to live permanently in another country, the chance that that relationship will last is almost nil.
You do well to break the relationship … No matter how painful this is.That may sound extreme.
But if there is no plan for the two of you to physically get back together, then this will break up your relationship in the long run.
Similar to having the routine in your relationship. Ultimately, this causes a contraction in which you slowly drift away from each other:
Distance Relationship Advice
The connection you have can still feel wonderful when you talk to each other …But you are not there to experience all the little things together. Little things that matter in a relationship.
The chance that you will get a lot of pain in such a case during the long distance relationship is great. When an end comes this way, it casts a nasty shadow over the entire relationship.
This is eternal sin.You better separate from love than from pain .
In this way you leave the door open to meet again in the future.
You will both end this relationship with purely positive memories . If he remembers what you had, he will miss those good times.
Nothing is 100% stuck in life. Who knows, he might move back to the Netherlands in the future. If the time is there, this way you have the best chance to meet again.
Because he will remember the great time you had together. While if you first had a long distance relationship that didn’t work, it will affect how he feels about you.
There is a proverb in English that you want to remember;When you want a bird, it wants to be free. But when you let it fly free, it will make a comeback.
If you force him into a long-distance relationship and it doesn’t work, he never comes back. If you can let him go out of love, this testifies to great self-assurance on your part.
This shows you that you can continue your life happily even without him. Of course you would have preferred to continue with him, but you demonstrate that you do not need him.
A woman who shows such a strong character is very attractive to a man.
Strangely enough, this way you have the greatest chance that he will come back to you with hanging feet in the future.
How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work
It is important to keep sharing things and to invest in maintaining contact. In the long term, a future perspective is also needed.Tips for How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work
Keep in touch a lot: by mail, chat, skype, telephone, text or any other way. That way you can still be part of each other’s daily life. This is important not to alienate each other. Some couples need daily contact, others less. You feel that best yourself.
See Each Other
Try to see each other often. Be there for each other. The longer you don’t see each other, the more you separate from each other and the less you need each other. If it takes too long before you spend time together, it can become very difficult to trust each other.
If you are not there when your love needs you, then you will no longer be needed. There is not really a time to stick to it, you can feel for yourself how often it is necessary for you to see each other.
Talk about what you expect from each other: is it serious or not? Make agreements about relationships or sex with others. If you do not want your partner to have sex with others, then do not agree.
A long-distance relationship can be just as faithful as a regular relationship. Some people find it easier to bridge the distance if the rules about sex are looser, for others it is not possible. Dare to talk about this with your partner.
Sometimes it is good to dare to tell the other person if you get feelings for someone else while your partner is away or you yourself are away from home for a long time. Daring to talk about that sometimes helps to give that feeling a place and still remain true to each other.
Talk about a future together. Be clear about how long the long-distance relationship may or may last. A long-distance relationship is very difficult to maintain if it does not seem to end.
Most couples need a plan that gives a view of when they will be together again (for a long time). You can also make plans in the medium term, such as when you think you will meet next time and what you want to do together.
Tips For Long Distance Relationships
Because when does a long distance relationship actually work? That is different for everyone. The one cannot take it, the other does it for years. If you can say ‘yes’ to the following points, you know that you are ready. To what extent that is possible then.we are giving You Tips For Long Distance Relationships
You Trust Each Other
A few things are important in a long distance relationship, including trusting each other. You are nice to work with your girlfriends in the club, and he certainly does not stay inside.
That is completely fine, as long as you trust each other. In any case, make sure that you make clear where the limits are. If someone crosses that line, you know that the “rules” were clear.
You Communicate Well
It really is a mega cliché that practically no couple can live up to. Yet communicating well and clearly with each other is the key to success. If you make time for each other every day, you will not be alienated from him.
You Never Go To Sleep Angry
Especially when you are apart for a longer period, there are arguments. You miss each other, there is talk of miscommunication via WhatsApp or you are simply frustrated that you live so far apart.
Then the secret is to pronounce it anyway, so that you do not go to sleep angry. Just like when you don’t have a long distance relationship.
You Are Not Emotionally Dependent On Each Other
This sounds nice and deep again, but a distance relationship has a greater chance of success if you are emotionally independent.
Of course you want to count on the support of your boyfriend or girlfriend, but make sure that you also have a different safety net if things are not going well for you. Such as your best friend and family, for example.
You Know What You Are Doing It For
Honestly, what is the point of entering into a long-distance relationship with someone who is ‘just’ your free-range? A distance relationship is k * t. It is not easy.
But if you know you have a serious relationship (or if it is in the near future), it is worth going for it. In any case, ask yourself once it is there. That saves a broken heart. Check here if you are meant to be .
Long Distance Relationship Rules
The distance relationships are often very difficult to maintain, because being away from each other is likely that feelings are strong but often does not reach.
To prevent it from happening and for the relationship to prosper we will tell you what are the 7 golden Long Distance Relationship rules that you must follow.
Establish clear rules
If, for work or family reasons, both must be separated for a while, an excellent idea not to let the relationship die is to establish certain rules so that everything remains on wheels. You can write an email or make phone calls periodically. Also try to see each other at least once a month or every 3 weeks so as not to lose close contact.
To avoid misunderstandings, it is best to express yourself correctly and tell your partner how you feel without hiding anything. There are different ways to express your feelings and sensations, it can be through a letter sent by traditional mail, through an email and even with phone calls.
You choose the most effective and easiest method.
Honesty is important
There is nothing worse than maintaining a distant relationship and having suspicions of the other person. If you suffer from this problem and are afraid that he is cheating on you, ask him to be honest with you and not lie to you about what he does during the day.
This also applies to you, because if you want to have a lasting relationship and come to fruition with the courtship, you’re welcome lying, because sooner or later things are known. It is best that both be honest and ensure that the commitment they have is taken seriously.
Keep your sex life active
I’m not talking about having sex with the first person in front of you, but that you can talk to him on the phone and stimulate both mentally
What do I mean by this? that you can have phone sex with your partner . Propose it one day and you will see how your relationship will be strengthened.
Establish a daily communication schedule
Living in cities and even different countries today does not prevent both from having fluid communication thanks to all the tools they have. But although thanks to mobile phones and personal computers, communication is at our fingertips, it is not a matter of communicating at any time of the day.
Ideally, establish a schedule in which both are free and without any commitment to communicate.
Send gifts or letters
In a distance relationship not everything focuses only on telephone communication, you can also choose to send cards or a small present, for example to celebrate an anniversary and give you a pleasant surprise.
Why not go back to the old method of writing letters with paper and pencil? Try sending one every week and you will see how both will wait anxiously for this type of communication that goes out of the ordinary.
Trust is something necessary not only in long distance relationships but also in those couples living in the same city. It is worthwhile to maintain a relationship if at all times you are thinking that you are cheating or that you do not do what they say. If you are distrustful or jealousy eats you, you are more than likely to suffer more than you enjoy.
Long Distance Relationship Problems
As we know, all couples are different and each one carries their relationships in the best possible way, especially when it comes to relationships in which they spend a lot of time apart . Many couples cannot keep them because they are not aware of the problems of distance relationships.
Love towards the couple is an emotional and strong bond that unites us as well as makes us value aspects and characteristics that we find in the other person. It is in distance relationships that some problems related to emotions and the day-to-day life of couples can arise.
What Are The Biggest Problems Of Distance Relationships?
For a relationship to work it is necessary to spend quality time together. It is the only way to get to know each other more intimately because physical contact is important to maintain a relationship. For no reason can we ignore the looks or caresses, since the lack of all these components can bring problems.
As I have already mentioned in other articles related to the couple, communication is the basis for a healthy and balanced relationship . Especially for the relationship to succeed.
In distance relationships, communication is usually written, by phone or video conference, which in some cases can lead to misunderstandings or to feel that we are not understood or loved.
Jealousy can greatly complicate the problems of distance relationships. By nature it is true that there are people much more jealous than others but jealousy can become a latent danger.
As we do not spend time together we do not know who our partner is with or how time passes. Having no chance to spend more time jealousy can complicate the relationship.
When the couple is far away, we often feel uncertainty about the difficulties and fears that may arise over time. Many questions arise: Will we be happy, will I get anywhere with my partner despite the distance? Are we really engaged? Questions that lead us to have negative thoughts that can affect our relationship.
Another of the problems of distance relations is to coincide with the schedules and agenda of each one. Travel expenses can also become a problem. The best and healthiest in these cases is to enjoy the moments you spend together intensely and without ever arguing with the illusion that everything will work 100%.
It is one of the problems that most affect relationships. We miss the other person and feel the frustration of not being able to be together. Routines and sharing each other’s important moments become a big and often difficult problem to solve.
When family and friends disagree with this type of relationship, they begin to comment and talk about the mistake you are making in maintaining a distance relationship and the problem it may become in the future.
Listening to the comments of others can cause you insecurity and discussions with your partner that can deteriorate your relationship.
As we know, the distance is hard when we have a relationship. If we have a problem or we are simply on a bad day and we do not have close to our partner to hug or give us a word of love this situation becomes more difficult to overcome.
Lack of commitment
When you have long distance relationships, the lack of commitment in some cases is inevitable. Somehow the expectations of what might happen in the future affect us and make us feel that our partner does not have as much interest as we think.
We all know that physical contact is super important to maintain a balance in the relationship and that it is also essential for the relationship to work perfectly. One of the great problems of distance relationships is the lack of physical contact that is usually quite necessary in humans.
The channels to communicate
Many times the ways we have to communicate can fail. Lack of coverage, telephone lines, internet, which can generate situations of stress or frustration because we cannot communicate with our partner.
Although we do not want to recognize it, distance relationships can transform us into lonely people since we spend many times alone and our life seems monotonous and without grace. Distance relationships may seem insignificant or unimportant when we reach this point.
Distance can often prevent you from knowing the truth of your partner or how it really is. You never just knew its defects or virtues if you see it little.
Distance relationships can sometimes transform into a single life. We can risk transforming the relationship into a single behavior without the commitments that a normal relationship implies, hindering any balanced and healthy coexistence.
How To Save Distance Relationships
It is important to define options well and what we want when it comes to maintaining relationships at a distance. In life everything is possible when there is love, effort and intention. If relationships are already complicated with each other, they are more complicated when there are kilometers.
Before moving forward we must be honest with ourselves, see if we really want a distance relationship and the possibilities we have for it to work. Be sure to read our 5 tips to keep a love at a distance .Click Here
How To Maintain Long Distance Relationship
“Thanks to technology, it is becoming easier and easier to have a distance relationship. You can chat, be hours and hours of free conversation, see you, send photos, communicate at any time …
You will have very different feelings if that remoteness is chosen , if you have been imposed or if you met while being away from each other. It also influences the time you have spent together before in person or living together, as well as the quality and depth of your union, “
Every relationship is a world and there are no universal rules that serve everyone , but here are the Mirror tips to better cope with distance:
This separation can be a test for the union of the couple. So you should ask yourself a series of questions from the beginning, so you don’t get any surprises: how is your relationship?
Do you feel happy and comfortable “by your side”? Are you able to communicate constructively and respectfully? Do you support and grow each other? Do you feel comfortable, dear, respected, taken into account and valued by your partner? And you, do you make him / her feel that way?
What do you expect each of the relationship in the short, medium and long term? It is not the same to separate a few weeks of vacations than a few months (or years) for work issues and with few prospects of being able to reunite in the same city …
But the important thing really is the attitude and motivation of each one to continue in partner,that How To Maintain A Distance Relationship
Accept The Changes And Lay New Groundwork
All relationships are a “living” entity, they are transformed according to circumstances, vital moments and with your own personal growth. So it is important to work to generate the changes you want to see in your relationship.
Do not try to do things as before, you have to find a new system that works for you.And for that you must lay the foundations of your “new” relationship and adapt to the situation.
Speak in a totally open, free and clear way about what you want each in this new phase, what things are allowed and what things are not. Create new “rules”, so you will know how to act, what things to avoid, what things should be given more importance, etc.
It is very beneficial to remember the values that unite you and keep you strong: understanding, connection, empathy, trust, fidelity … Values are the basis on which your relationship is based.
Accept The Changes In The Other Person
You are going to experience strong changes, which will affect each one individually and how you relate to each other. In general, the person who walks away is the one who experiences the most changes. You will meet new people and places .
He will face unprecedented experiences and will have to acquire skills and abilities that he did not have before to face all these developments. That is why traveling is something that makes people grow a lot. It transforms you deeply.
And it’s a wonderful thing, but you have to take into account the danger that it may entail: that the other does not accept that your partner has changed, to be taken as a betrayal, to be frustrated to believe that he is a different person and that there is little left of those who fell in love.
It is also possible that, for a while, your partner talks a lot about his trip, his experiences, his anecdotes … and you feel more and more and more away from him / her. Instead of getting angry, I encourage you to give it a more mature approach.
Get your excitement, rejoice for him / her. Thank you and take advantage of your growth, it will also benefit you. Enjoy that renewed person, with anecdotes and interesting lessons to discover. Stop seeing change as a threat. Your partner wants to share with you what they have experienced.
He wants to make you part of his life! Realize that you have also evolved and lived new things even if you stayed here. Having given a little fresh air to your relationship is a good opportunity to get out of the routine and look at you with new eyes, rediscover yourself and fall in love again.
Trust And Relax
“Trusting is not knowing everything about the other person, it is not needing to know.” Realize that, every second, your partner is deciding to stay with you and not be with anyone else despite the complication of distance!
If while you were together he showed you that he is faithful, he respected you and treated you well, there is no reason to worry now. Trust Give him freedom. Don’t try to have him tied. You cannot (nor should) control everything.
It will only make you suffer and be tense all day. If your partner feels inspected as if they were dating the Treasury, they will feel that you do not trust him / her and each time they will move further away.
Thank And Enjoy
There is no single or perfect relationship model. There are people to whom the distance is unbearable while for others it is the ideal solution, since they get “company” and support without further stress.
Normally being a little while away from each other helps to air the relationship and come back with even more desire . You realize how much you love him and you miss him.
Even your relationship may improve, since the tensions of living together are reduced, you talk more often and pay more attention. So it also has its positive side! Whatever your case, I encourage you to take advantage of the advantages that this distance provides you.
For example: have more time for you, to develop your professional career, spend more time with your friends, meet new people and places, live alone, have time to enjoy your hobbies, to get to know yourself better, to develop personally and above all, work on tolerance for frustration and emotional detachment.
Sometimes, this physical separation causes your worst fears and insecurities to emerge … so it is an excellent opportunity to face them and overcome them! That will make you a better person and a better partner, because you will trust yourself and others more.
Regulate Your Emotions
Ideally, you both have agreed that distance, by mutual agreement and with freedom. But even in that case, it is quite easy for you to get angry at the situation, for not being able to freely enjoy your partner as before. In addition, it is easy that during this period you feel sad, worried, frustrated, fearful, alone …
Do not take your distance as an abandonment, as something personal. Think about the real reasons why your partner has had to leave. Surely they have nothing to do with you.
You must take responsibility for your emotions and your reactions. It is a perfect time to learn about Emotional Management or even put yourself in the hands of a specialized professional to help you understand and get the best out of this complicated period.
This will prevent the anger and frustration you feel from turning against you and end up sabotaging the relationship without wanting to. If you want to continue reading more tips to keep your relationship alive, do not miss the second part of this article in the Ainoa blog .
How To End A Relationship?
The two of you have had an appointment, but habituation, habits and feelings need time to change. If you know this, you also understand that you have to take this into account. It may take a while to break up; the aftermath is there: for the other, but also for you. In this list of tips How To End A Relationship you can read how you can actually make it up and the period thereafter:
- Realize that guilt does not help you . Of course it is terrible to hurt someone you might still love. But don’t forget that you also do a long-term service to your partner by breaking up. There is a good reason that you want to end the relationship, and that reason makes true love between you impossible. You don’t want to do that to anyone.
- Always make it face to face . Capers maybe, but breaking a relationship via app, e-mail or even telephone is really something that only weak molluscs do. So make an appointment or choose a moment as well as possible.
- Choose a good time . Being dumped just before an exam or in the middle of a busy working week is not so good. Give your prospective ex the opportunity to mourn in peace and therefore plan to break up the relationship just before the weekend or quiet period.
- Choose a quiet location . In the middle of the Dam or with noisy roommates in the corridor, it doesn’t speak very relaxed. So make sure that you are alone and cannot be disturbed.
- Make sure you can explain why you are breaking the relationship . Partners often stay behind with questions: after all, they were not ready yet! It is of course up to the partner to deal with that, but you help your prospective ex and yourself enormously if you can provide the information that he or she can then use to get started. Keep the following point in mind:
- Focus on the relationship: not on the person . Make sure you do not accuse your partner in any way, even if you are so right. Communicate in which your needs are different from those of your partner.
- If there is another person involved, be honest about this. It will hurt, but it will be even more painful for your partner if you suddenly appear everywhere with your new flame while your ex knew nothing. Just don’t reveal details: this only hurts more.
- Prepare for a strong reaction. Your ex may very well start crying or even get angry. Accept this possibility in advance and respond calmly, whatever happens. That way you don’t burn the fire any further.
- Keep it short and be clear. Use clear language, such as: ‘I finish it’. That way you don’t give any reason for hope. Make it clear that this choice is very definitive for you. It is better to pull the plaster off in one go than for this process to drag on for a long time.
Long Distance Relationship Quotes
When he is far away, he needs you next to him and you need him next to you. Although, both of them do not succeed to each other now but there are other means of reaching him.
You can get him Long Distance Relationship Quotes or Long Distance Prayers for him to keep you close and keep him safe.
These messages can be shared with him on Facebook, Instagram , Twitter, Whatsapp or SMS. When you send a sweet long-distance relationship quote to him, you’ll discover he’s even closer than you’d think and this always makes him think about your day and night.
Check out this sweet collection of 50 of the most beautiful long distance relationship quotes and prayers for him.
Long Distance Relationship Quotes And Prayers For Him
- I wish you could come back home in a twinkle in your eyes because your absence has really eaten deep in my heart. And i can no longer sleep in the night since the day you left to this distance. I pray that the Almighty will bring you back safely. I miss you dear.
- Distance has deprived you of my dear love and now it becomes so difficult for me to see your face clearly, hear your natural voice and touch your beautiful lips with my cute lips. I want to hug you and prove how much I love you. I pray that the Lord will protect you wherever you are, I miss you!
- No matter how far you have gone. London or America my heart will always cherish you and place you as my number one in the realm of love. I may not be able to say how much I miss you but deep in my heart, I know someone special is not next. I pray that the Lord blesses you wherever you are!
- If distance can be canceled in life, I will be the first to appreciate that because it has done so bad for my heart since the day it took you away from me. I will be happy to always be with you, kiss you and hug you every day, every second just like Romeo and Juliet. Good luck, I miss you!
- Distance is to me like a monster that suddenly takes away my joy without informing me how much I will miss my dear lover. I just can’t explain how much I feel like seeing you as soon as possible. Be back right away. I ask the lord to enlighten your case wherever you are!
Quotes for Long Distance Relationships
- “ Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.”– Thomas Fuller
- “ Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”– Richard Bach
- “ The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.”– Edward Thomas
- “ For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice.”– John Burroughs
- “ t’s not the distance that’s the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait until I hold you in my arms.”– Besski Levius
- “ Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.”– Unknown
- “ Distance means so little when someone means so much..”– Unknown
- “ The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart..”– Helen Keller
- “ I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.”– Donna Lynn Hope
- “ I love when I reach Marcus on the phone and as he says hello, I can hear the music he’s listening to in the background. That music is the sound of him without me. How he surrounds himself when I’m not there, which is almost all the time.”– Megan McCafferty
- “ Our lives were now worlds apart, separated by time, circumstance, and the unbridgeable chasm of money.”– Travis Luedke
- “ We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.”– Unknown
- “ True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.”– Unknown
- “ Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.”– Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
- “ Just because things are not at their best right now does not mean that we should give up. Gold is tested in fire and something precious like love needs distance to be tested.”– Olga Peters
- “ Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heat will never change.”– Ting Stores
- “ Some of the toughest things in this world are to really want someone and not have them around you. Those are the times when you don’t know what to do. All you can do for is wait.”– Tamara Louis
- “ I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.”– Anonymous
- “ Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”– Kay Knudsen
- “ Love is the shortest distance between hearts.”– Anonymous
- “ Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!”– Unknown
- “ No matter how far you manage to go, distance will never be able to erase those beautiful memories. There is so much goodness that we shared together.”– Lucy Aims
- “ I have made new friends and have many new people that I know. But hey, you will always be a special part of my heart because no one has been able to replace the space you left in it.”– Stephen Lob
- “ Sometimes I just sit in front of the computer dreaming. I have food in front of me but no appetite to eat it. All because my heart misses you and my mind is dreaming about you.”– Sandra Toms
- “ The distance maybe far and wide but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so!”– Linda Roy
- “ In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.”– Hands Nouwens
- “ Odd how much it hurts when a friend moves away – and leaves behind only silence.”– Pam Brown
- “ That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.”– George Eliot
- “ I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”– Mother Teresa
- “ I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you..”– Unknown
- “ I can bear the distance but cannot imagine a life without you. For you I will go through the distance and the heartaches. You are my one and only.”– Montana Lee
- “ I don’t miss you and you alone – I miss you and me together.”– Unknown
- “ I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)”– E.E. Cummings
- “ The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”– G.K. Chesterton
- “ Does distance really matter? You love your favorite actor, drool for your favorite singer and await patiently for the next art from your favorite artist or writer. Why not the one you love?”– Jane Morsel
- “ And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”– Khalil Gibran
- “ If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever.”– Unknown
- “ Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.”– Michael Leunig
- “ Behind every stong soldier, there is an even stronger woman who stands behind him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart.”– Unknown
- “ Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.”– Rumi
- “ Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”– Albert Einstein
- – Erica Jong
- “ Morning without you is dwindled dawn.”– Emily Dickinson
- “ Distance makes the heart grow fonder.”Thomas Haynes Bayly
- “ If there’s a heaven out there somewhere, it’s a place where we never have to say goodbye.”– Unknown
- “ Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.”– Doug Fetherling
- “ Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.”– Gilbert Parker
- “ The heart may think it knows better: the senses know that absence blots people out.”– Elizabeth Bowen
- “ All the while, believe me, I prayed our night would last twice as long.”– Sappho
- “ The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.”– Unknown
Struggling to get by without being able to see and touch somebody special in your life can be one of the hardest things. But hopefully with these long distance quotes, you can hold onto hope. Share these quotes with your special someone so that person knows just how wonderful they are to you!