Making a declaration of love letter requires bravery and courage. The possibility of being rejected often stops us from trying to express our love. But if you are reading this article it means that you are determined to do it and we celebrate your courage Let’s see how to write a declaration of love.
We know that overcoming shyness and opening our hearts is not an easy process, but it is certainly a path that we are obliged to travel if we want to live in balance.
Take a deep breath, put your ideas in order and let go of your heart. For that, today we present you 3 examples and models on how to write the declaration of love.
Model Declaration of Love Letters
Table of Contents
Declaration of love letter to a man
For my love
I would like to tell you that I don’t think about you, that I don’t dream of you, that I don’t imagine you every day by my side laughing together. That I don’t spend hours remembering your jokes, your words or your gestures. That I haven’t fallen madly in love with your smile and the way you fix your glasses when you speak.
I would also love to swear to you that this is a whim, that it is temporary, that the only reason I like you is because I know that our relationship is half impossible and half illusion. That tomorrow when you greet me I will have forgotten this feeling that wakes me up in the morning just after not letting me sleep at night.
I wish I could tell you that I haven’t thought of a thousand ways to tell you that “I love you”, that the idea of a life together has never crossed my mind, and that I don’t think of you when I walk through the park during the fall.
However, I can’t. I do and think about each of these things day by day.
Lastly, I want to tell you that this declaration letter was the only way I found to give shape to what already passes through me and elevates me. To that feeling that imprisons me when I have you close and that for now I have only been able to call it love.
I love you since I met you and since then I live in another world where our love is possible.
Thanks for being my parallel universe!
Letter of declaration of love to a woman, girl or girlfriend
Meeting you was the best thing that happened to me in that cold city. Meeting your eyes transformed my life forever and made it a better place. Since that snowy January my life took a turn and never stopped again.
Since then I walk to the rhythm that your hips touch and I dance with the melody of your voice, but you don’t even notice. Sometimes I’m afraid you’ll catch me looking at you and dreaming of the things we could achieve together.
I spend the day fantasizing that you feel the same, that you also lose your voice when you see me arrive, that you also rehearse in front of the mirror what you will say the day you receive a letter like this and above all, I dream that the same force that stops me when I want to scream from the rooftops that I love you, is the same that has stopped you when you just want to throw yourself into my arms.
I have spent entire nights calculating every word I would put in these lines to express the love I feel, and that cowardice does not let me scream. And the only certainty I’ve gotten is that icy chill that runs through my bones when the thought of losing your friendship crosses my mind.
I couldn’t wait any longer, so here I am with my heart exposed and my reason contradicted.
Give me a day of asylum in your life, and let’s see what happens.
Open your arms and close them with me inside forever!
Declaration of love letter to a friend or boy
I love you in a thousand ways, of the acquaintances and those who do not. Love you with colors and shapes, with aromas and with dreams that grow and fly.
I love you from the first day I saw you with your hair disheveled and your beard in disarray. I love you long before I know your name, your nationality or your age. Loved you with the soul of those who do not know each other in this life, I connected to your soul since the blue of your eyes melted into my almonds, because it is enough for me to see the reflection of your eyes to know that God exists.
love you with wings that expand because they never had the opportunity to fly before and seeing you has been rediscovering the blue sky and losing myself in the firmament. I love you with the intermittence of your favorite star, the one that we see twinkle every night and that I pretend not to remember her name just to see you explain it to me again.
I love you with my weaknesses and with my soul exposed because I don’t know any other way to love other than with my bones, because I don’t know any other way to go through life other than head on and without shortcuts.
That is why I have surrendered to the idea of writing these lines to you with the same hands that never tire of touching you, guided by the heart that never stops beating. I don’t intend to receive anything in return, it’s just that, if it was going to explode, I wanted it to be in a thousand stars like those in your galaxies.
I love you in a thousand ways and I would like to discover another thousand more, do you dare?
Tips to confess your love (directly and indirectly)
Confessing your love for someone is an act of courage that requires courage, strength, and passion in equal measure. That is why we present some direct and indirect advice to confess your love:
- Make sure it’s the right one : Many times we can feel attracted to people who don’t deserve our feelings and confessing our love to them can be an act that breaks our hearts, so make sure it’s the right person for you.
- No pressure : Opening your feelings is a difficult decision, so don’t give in to outside pressure and just take your time.
- Suitable place : If you are going to make your statement in person, make sure you choose a suitable place where you have privacy and you can feel comfortable.
- Words from the heart : Before making your statement, choose the main points of what you want to say and write them down so you don’t forget them. Remember that the best guide will always be the one from your heart.
- Love is more than words : Love is much more than spun phrases, it is demonstrated with daily actions such as being aware of the other person, understanding her, cooking for her or simply sharing a coffee, remember that actions make hearts.
3 tips to overcome your shyness and express what you feel
Expressing our feelings can be one of the most complex situations we face every day, because shyness often paralyzes us and lets us act. Writing a declaration of love letter will undoubtedly help a lot in that. For that reason we present 3 useful tips to overcome shyness :
- Focus on yourself : Shyness makes us think that it is not worth expressing our thoughts or feelings for fear of what other people will say. So as a first step, focus on your actions and remember how valuable you are.
- Think before you speak : The fear of saying the wrong things and making a fool of ourselves often paralyzes us. So take a minute to think about what you want to say and you will feel more confident.
- Breathe and fire : Right before you start speaking, take a minute to take a deep breath, let go of anxiety, and unleash your speech.
Remember that everything you say guided with your heart will be a reflection of your soul. Let go and trust!