Sometimes simple attraction to a person can lead to a strong feeling of love. When that happens, it is important to take action on the matter and decide what to do about it. When we spend a lot of time with someone, it may be inevitable to confess our feelings for him or her. However, how to tell someone you like them? What is the best time to confess to someone your love for him or her?
In this Bigmatrimonial article, we are going to give you the best psychological tips and tricks so you can find a good way to tell someone you like. Sometimes a hint is enough. However, if you want to communicate well, you will have to take note of some phrases that we offer below.
How to tell someone you like without telling them
- How to tell someone you like without telling them
- How to tell someone you like indirectly
- How to know if someone likes you
- 10 phrases to tell someone you like
Before we begin, we have to warn you of something: it is always better to say things directly, without detours. Effective communication is the basis of interpersonal relationships, whether of love or friendship. However, we understand that there are more introverted people who find it difficult to take this step. For that very reason, we are going to give you some tips to tell someone you like without telling them:
1. Use body posture
to express closeness, without reaching physical contact if you don’t feel ready for it. When you’re talking to the person you like, try to get closer, keep your arms open and a relaxed posture. There are many types of non-verbal language that can help you conquer that person.
2. Keep your gaze
a gesture is worth a thousand words and a glance can express everything you feel. Think about what you would like to say to the boy or girl that you like and try to capture everything in one glance while you both have a conversation.
3. Make small details
Whether it is remembering an important event of his, bringing him breakfast or a coffee if you have stayed, worrying about his concerns … there are many details that you can do and that will serve to tell someone that you like him subtly.
4. Flirt with that person
try making some jokes about the two of you or try to talk about your attraction to him or her in a joking way, perhaps then you will receive some clues about how he feels about it.
How to tell someone you like indirectly
Now that you have tried to express your feelings in a subtle way , perhaps the time has come for you to try to tell that special person what you feel, if you are not yet ready to do it directly, we offer you a list of tricks to tell him indirectly:
5. Use humor
You can use humor to express what you feel between the lines. You know what they say: between joke and joke … the truth is looming.
6. Write her a note
Whether anonymous or not. This way you can take your time to organize your thoughts and declare yourself sincerely and without nerves.
7. The Power of Articles
Send him articles (like this one), photographs with a funny and romantic text and all kinds of hints with a very clear message ” I like you “
8. Send him a song
You can send him a song with a title that hints at your attraction and desire towards that person, so maybe he will catch the hint and discover what you feel.
9. Surprise him!
Try to make it a slightly romantic, but ambiguous detail . For example, if you have arranged to have a few drinks, try to go to a different place, with a different atmosphere, give her a gift for Valentine’s Day, for her birthday …
10. Is it good to tell someone that you like them on WhatsApp?
We know that it is easier to express our feelings when we do not have that person in front of us, but we are sorry to say NO. It is not good to tell someone that you like them on WhatsApp. In fact, there are many couple discussions that start on WhatsApp, so it is preferable to declare yourself to someone directly, without using subtle strategies. However, if you decide to communicate the news by message, try to meet him or her that same day to clarify the situation.
How to know if someone likes you
Another of the big doubts that runs through our minds when we have that emotional chemistry with a person is knowing if it is reciprocated love or not . How do you know if someone likes you? To start, you should pay attention to the signals in your environment.
Perhaps the girl or boy you like is trying to send you hints in the same way that you are doing it, or perhaps not and you want to rethink the situation to know whether to confess your feelings or, otherwise, leave behind an unrequited love.
What to do when that person doesn’t like you?
If you have discovered that what you feel is not shared, you can try to maintain the same relationship that you previously had with that person. However, it is important to comment that, for this, you will need to turn the page and learn to be strong in this type of situation.
10 phrases to tell someone you like
Finally, if you want to declare yourself in the best way, flaunting your communication skills, you can get inspired with the following messages to tell someone you like:
- “I like kind, sincere, loving and funny people, just like you!”
- “After so much time passed, the time has come to open up: I like you very much”
- “I really like a person and I don’t know how to tell them, how would you do it?” Wait for him to respond and tell him the exact same thing.
- “This time I want to get down to business, would you like to go out with me?”
- “Don’t you think we would make a good couple? Why don’t we try it?”
- “I have been wanting to say something to you for a long time: I want to be by your side, I would like to have a relationship with you”
- “Life is short and if I don’t say it now, I might lose my chance: I like you very much!”
- “I am afraid that you will not feel the same, but I am more afraid of keeping this feeling to myself: I love you”
- “If I do things for you, it is not for you to love me, it is to show you that I love you”
- “I don’t expect an answer, I just want you to listen to me: I like you a lot, I like you from the first day I saw you and with the passage of time my feelings have increased, I can’t help it”
Have they served as inspiration? Have you learned how to tell someone you like them reading this article? Leave us a comment and we will know if these love tips have worked for you or not.