Has your relationship lost the spark? Do you notice that your partner is less interested and want to do something to change that? At Bigmatrimonial we want to help you with some tips on how to make someone fall in love with you.
How to fall in love with a boy or girl
Falling in love is an involuntary physiological reaction. So infatuation may or may not happen, regardless of what we do. However, there are a number of actions to take to start or maintain a relationship and to be more likely to be successful.
To fall in love with someone you can try some of these tips:
- The most important thing is to be yourself from the beginning because in the end your true personality will come out and that person may feel cheated.
- Take an interest in the things he likes and ask about them.
- Look him in the eye when you talk.
- Try to get someone you trust to speak well of you. Without inventing anything of course.
- Be romantic. Romanticism has been running for hundreds of years, why wouldn’t it work now? Remember that it is about being romantic / not cloying.
- Something that always works: make him laugh.
- Find the opportunity to spend some time together and have fun.
How to make him fall in love with me according to psychology
You may have tried to do everything right with the person you like and it hasn’t worked. Psychology gives us some clues to make someone fall in love:
- Printing counts more than you can imagine. Also, then it is very difficult to change the idea that they have formed about you. Watch your behavior when you are with that person. Be nice, happy and take the initiative. And most importantly: smile!
- Focus your attention. He or she interests you and that you must transmit. Nothing to make yourself interesting by talking about other people and nothing to try to provoke jealousy to see how they respond, all that can take you away from your goal.
- Show your vulnerable side. It is not about telling him all the bad things that have happened to you in life, but about showing yourself as an authentic and not perfect person.
- The first meetings should be in places where you feel comfortable . Do not overdo it with very exclusive restaurants or moonlight boat trips because your behavior can be forced and that does not attract at all.
- Make him / her laugh. When you make someone laugh, you connect and make that person feel good. She will remember with joy your meeting and you. Surely you know someone who fell in love with his partner because it made him laugh.
- Be polite by replying to their messages. By this I mean that you don’t purposely let hours go by to seem busy or disinterested. But do not show despair either by having the mobile in your hand all day and answering the second. In the middle is the answer.
How to win my partner back
In case it is not a person you are meeting and you like, but is your partner, it will be different. If you notice that your partner no longer shows the same interest in you and you are determined or determined to fall in love with her again, try these tips:
- An appointment. Try to make an appointment like when you started dating to remember and relive those moments.
- Listen carefully to your partner when he talks to you and ask him a few days later about what he told you to show that you care about what happens to him or worries him.
- Surprise your partner with a different plan: an activity, a getaway…
- Find time to talk to your partner and remind them of fun and happy anecdotes you have together.
- Accompany your partner to do something that he likes and that you normally avoid doing with him / her (watch a game of his / her favorite team, go shopping, spend a day at the beach, visit relatives…)
- The most important tip: love him / her . He loves your partner, the rest is coming out and your partner is perceiving it. It is usual that when we notice the lack of interest our response is outrage or anger, however, this way we are increasing the distance and reinforcing their disinterest. Don’t fall for that mistake and if you want it or want it, make it show.
How to take care of the relationship to grow love day by day
You are already with the person you wanted. You managed to make him fall in love, now what? Take care of your relationship . Here are some tips to do it:
- Never disrespect him. And if you ever do it unintentionally let him know, apologize.
- Ask him how his day has gone, every day.
- When he speaks to you pay attention to him, nothing to answer while you watch the mobile or the television.
- Don’t lie to him.
- If you notice that you are tired, offer your help.
- Remind him often of what you like about him or her.
- Do some household chores together (cooking, picking up the house at the same time, etc.). It will unite you and you will finish before.
- Occasionally give in to doing something you like. Maybe a type of movie or a leisure plan.
- Have details of any kind: a note before leaving, bring him a chocolate bar that he loves, a massage…
- Strive for what is important to him or her (your family, your friends …)
- And above all, don’t forget to make him laugh.
This article how to make someone fall in love with you is merely informative, in Bgmatrimonial we do not have the power to make a diagnosis or recommend a treatment. We invite you to go to a psychologist to treat your particular case.