Signs He Wants To Commit To You
Table of Contents
If you are reading this article, it is because you do not know, for sure, if your partner wants to take the big step. If you notice that your beloved man tries not to touch the subject much or when they talk about it, his way of speaking is not the same; I have the solution for you !: 77 questions to know if he really wants to commit and, thus, discover, once and for all, what his intentions are.
Do Not Stay With The Doubt, Take A Chance!
You want to take that step; there is nothing you want more in the world than to advance in the relationship with him and nothing more than with him. There is so much to live happily together! But, if you are not at all convinced, forcing it can cause problems. After all you want to join him more, not take him away.
Luckily, for you, calming that worry and doubt is easy. To know if there is something that you do not have very sure to take that step or simply are other distractions that you have in mind, you just have to know how to talk about commitment to your partner.
Clarify Your Concerns By Inquiring
Then I will share, as I mentioned, 77 questions to know if he really wants to commit to you. But, not only will I give you a list of questions, I will also explain, exactly, the purpose of each type of question and how to interpret it.
With this, you will have everything you need to understand if he is willing to walk with you; and if not, at the end of this article, I will explain how you can use all your answers to convince him.
So keep reading the 77 questions to find out if he really wants to compromise and find out if he is ready to compromise! Otherwise, you can read the article “ How to conquer a man who is still undecided ”, so you know what to do.
The History Of The Relationship
There is something very important and is knowing what your partner thinks about everything they have lived. What they have now is the basis for what they will have in the future. And what they have now is thanks to everything they have lived and shared together.
It is likely that if your boy feels that he has been in a good relationship, where he has lived good experiences that made him grow, he wants to continue and strengthen that bond. And, for your fortune, one of the ways to do this is commitment.
Remembering Is Going Through The Heart
If your boy’s answers to the following questions indicate that he has perceived the whole story of his relationship as something positive, it is an excellent sign for the commitment: Check them out:
- What is the best memory you have of us?
- What is the moment between the two that causes you the most tenderness?
- Do you feel we have a beautiful relationship with everything we’ve been through?
- Do you think you have changed since we met?
- Do you think what we have experienced has helped you in anything?
- Is there anything you would change in our relationship?
- Have you had a good time with me?
- Have we improved together?
- Do you feel we have a beautiful story?
- Do you feel grateful that it appeared in your life?
- How did you know you wanted to be with me?
A Certain Attituide Is Revealing
Take note of your attitude in answering those questions. If he responds with a big smile remembering the past, proud of how they have overcome the difficulties and happy to have you all that time by their side, good news! You have a person who loves being with you and who surely desires a great future by your side too.
If you respond with some sadness or notes that there are things from the past that still represent obstacles for both of you, don’t worry. In the end I will tell you how to attract that special person.
For now, keep hearing about the 77 questions to find out if he really wants to compromise.
How Do You See The Relationship?
All right, now let’s focus on the now. Specifically, the feelings that the relationship awakens in the present.
Imagine you have a relationship where you feel you are the luckiest person in the world; with love, much love, union, understanding, joy, support, etc. Wouldn’t you like to have that forever? This is why you should read the 77 questions to know if he really wants to compromise.
If your partner perceives these things in the relationship, it is a good indicator that the commitment is not far from his mind, therefore, it would not be far-fetched that you take the next step, so I recommend you read the article “ Phrases to ask for marriage to my boyfriend , “risk a yes!
Do Not Be Confused With Small Inconveniences
Of course, every relationship has some difficulties from time to time; But, if your boy takes into account the positive side and appreciates the meaning of being by your side, it means he has the feeling of committing himself forever and improving things.
A committed couple is a couple that thinks of commitment, it’s that simple! Take a look at these questions! of the 77 questions to know if he really wants to commit :
- What do you like most about us?
- What do you most enjoy being together?
- Do you feel you have everything with me?
- What would you not change in our relationship?
- What is the first feeling you have when thinking of us?
- Do you feel that this relationship is for you?
- What makes you happy to share time with me?
- Are we a good couple?
- Do we have a beautiful relationship?
- Do you think we make a good team?
- Is there anything you think we can’t do together?
How Does He See You?
Calm down! In this section I am not going to talk about asking your partner if he sees you as the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world, this article dedicated to 77 questions to know if he really wants to commit , has what you need.
Although physical attraction counts a lot, it is something that many people fear that they will be lost over time after committing, the important thing of the questions I will expose you, then they refer to how you see yourself as a couple, it is the bare male desire .
That is, all the qualities that make you the ideal partner !; Once we have a concept of the qualities that make our partner a good partner, without realizing it, little by little we are connecting those qualities with our life plans.
With You I Can With All The Obstacles
“With someone who supports me so much I can with everything,” for example, is a thought that can go through your mind. It is a simple idea, but it represents how the couple connects with the future.
If your partner responds with great certainty about the qualities he sees and appreciates in you, those connections may already be in your mind: Look at the options of questions !:
- Because you love me?
- What do you like in me the most?
- What is the first thing you feel when you see me?
- Of everything you like about me, what could you not live with?
- Do you think I have everything you are looking for?
- Am I the best woman for you?
- Do you feel supported with me?
- Do you feel that I love you?
- Do you feel understood with me?
- Are you satisfied with me
- How would you describe me?
What Do You Want In The Distant Future?
Of the 77 questions to know if he really wants to compromise , the following will allow you to get a clearer message and, in this way, find out about your man’s feelings about the commitment.
As we have seen, commitment has a lot to do with how we connect that special person with our future; And nothing more direct than asking your partner about their future to see if there is any kind of connection with you, this is part of what every woman knows about her partner .
Finding Out What You Want Is Key
Perhaps your life plans include a large mansion, houses on the beach in Ibiza, Malibu, Rio de Janeiro, yachts and trips around the world; but, if you refer to it, you notice a spark in your eyes mentioning how the two will enjoy, rejoice and jump in excitement! because you have a man next to you who, despite how much all these plans mean to him, finds the important thing in sharing that future with you.
Traveling with your partner to strengthen the relationship is important, therefore, it is essential, for the sake of commitment, that you compare your plans with your plans; If you see that it merges both plans and goals, there is clearly commitment in your mind.
If you answer the following questions in that way, seeing the future by your side, taking the big step is something that is clearly important to him !:
- What plans do you have in your life?
- What would your dream future be like?
- What do you most want to achieve?
- Where would you like to be in a few years?
- What would you most like to do in a few years?
- Would you like to share with me in the future?
- What kind of place do you think would be perfect for both of you in a few years?
- Do you think we can achieve our plans together?
- How long would you like to be with me?
- What would the perfect life be like by my side?
- Would you like us to grow old together?
How Much Do You Want To Share With You?
Everything you want to live by your side in the future, more or less, far away is a good indicator of imagining a commitment to you. But, how much do you want it ?, This article of 77 questions to know if he really wants to commit, can help you.
Something that can tell you a lot about how much you want the commitment is precisely how close you can visualize that future with you. Those things that can be more immediate, after taking the big step, and that can not wait to share with you.
The Willingness As A Positive Signal
These types of aspects are usually expressed in slightly more domestic ideas; that is, plans and options to accommodate your new home, the pleasure of cooking together or, simply, the joy of being committed.
If your partner gives answers of that style to the next questions, the commitment is somewhat latent in their thoughts and, surely, they would like to move forward now.
- If we lived together, have you ever wondered how we would accommodate the house?
- Are you excited about the idea of moving together?
- Have you ever seen a house and thought: “It would be perfect for us”?
- How happy would you be if we could commit now?
- Are you excited about the idea that we can commit?
- What would be the first thing you would do after committing?
- Would you like to have a pet with me?
- Would we accommodate better in a house or an apartment?
- Have you thought how good it would be to wake up and see me every day?
- Do you think you would like my fiance to call you?
- Have you imagined what it would be like to share all our days?
That The Doubts Do Not Discourage You
If your partner answers these questions in such a way that it seems that he has all the impulse to hold your hand and take the big leap together, but something seems to stop him, don’t be discouraged !; even with the most enthusiastic person, certain obstacles may arise that prevent him from taking the initiative.
We will see this in this next section. For now, I recommend that you can captivate it, seduce it and make it explode with desire for you with infallible techniques.
Fears In Commitment
If you perceive your partner undecided just by talking about the subject, or talk with a lot of emotion but does not act; He probably has certain insecurities or fears that make him feel that moving forward, in that direction, may not be the best for him or both.
Being Afraid Is Prudent, Knowing How To Win Is Brave
If your partner answers these questions with little or no attention to fears and bad expectations about the commitment and, instead, expresses a positive attitude to solve any kind of problem that may appear, there is nothing to stop him from following go ahead with you! Learn more about the 77 questions to find out if he really wants to commit , then!
- Would you feel uncomfortable living with me?
- Is there anything about the commitment that you don’t like?
- Are you afraid of commitment?
- Do you think we would be happy if we got engaged?
- Is there anything you fear about the future with me?
- Do you think there is something that could separate us in the future?
- Would you feel tied if we got engaged?
- What would bore you about me if we got engaged?
- Do you think it would be more demanding with you if we got engaged?
- Do you feel you would lose something if we got engaged?
- Is there anything for which you would stop wishing me?
A Life Without You
This is undoubtedly the most tender part in terms of the answers you can get from the 77 questions to know if he really wants to compromise .
It’s not just about knowing if your partner wants a future by your side or what they can’t expect to share with you, but about being clear about what your absence would mean.
If in these answers your partner has a serious problem to see a life without you, definitely a future with you is something that has already thought for a long time. So take careful note of the 77 questions to find out if he really wants to commit :
- Have you ever imagined what your life would be like without me?
- Do you think you could live apart from me?
- What would you do if one day you needed it?
- Can you imagine a future without me by your side?
- Would you need it if you were far from me?
- Could you move on without me?
- Am I an essential part of your life?
- Do you feel that you could live happily with someone else as well as with me?
- Would you enjoy a future without me?
- Is there anything in your life that you could do only with me?
- What would hurt you most in a life without me?
Taking Advantage Of The Answers To The 77 Questions To Know If He Really Wants To Commit To Attract Him To The Commitment
If with the 77 questions to know if he really wants to commit you have not had very good results, you don’t have to worry. All this information is very useful so that you can attract it to the idea of commitment.
Let’s take back each section of questions and what you can do with this information to improve things.
Attracting him to commitment is as easy as making small changes according to what you notice in his answers, since this is one of the best ways on how you can influence a man’s mind .
- The history of the relationship: If in these questions you notice that there are some things from the past that still represent obstacles in the present; as, for example, a subject for which they are still arguing, resentment or resentment, the best they can do is find a solution to that. They can hardly walk together to the future if they are still tied to the past.
- How he sees the relationship: If he has made you understand, with his answers, that he does not see a very stable relationship or that you do not offer him everything he needs, pay attention to things that could be improved. Perhaps if they try not to fall so much into the routine and try to communicate effectively and get to know each other a little more, they could cultivate a good relationship in which they both feel wonderfully.
Do Not Forget To Take Note!
- How he sees you: If in his answers you get to notice that it costs him a little to talk about your virtues and those defects weigh heavily on him, take note! Most likely, there are certain aspects of your personality that are bumping into yours; Work on yourself to improve them and you will see how you become your ideal partner for the rest of your days.
- What do you want in the future / What can you not expect to share with you / A life without you: Do you have no presence in those plans of the future of which he speaks, neither in the distant future nor in a near one? Or maybe imagining a life without you, really, is not so bad. A little more time and living meaningful experiences will help you have a great impact on your present and have a good place in your future.
- Fears in commitment: This is one of the most useful questions; If you respond with insecurities or fears about compromising, you will have the opportunity to express and show how all those fears are invalid. The most common insecurities have to do with losing freedom and autonomy, fear of certain responsibilities or that the passion and adventure of the relationship fades.
Now, What Are You Waiting To Discover How Committed He Is To You?
Since you have the 77 questions to know if he really wants to commit to his respective solutions, in case the answers are not the expected ones, explain him in the best way and show him with facts that at your side he has nothing to fear and make him Understand, with love, everything you will gain!
Also, you can read the article ” How to get him to ask me to marry ” and thus get to take that important step. Cheer up!