The uniqueness of a wedding celebration may lie not only in the characters, but also in the venue of the official banquet. Initially, it was customary to walk in apartments and houses, then all the action moved to cafes and restaurants.
Currently, newlyweds are given a unique opportunity to choose the location of their holiday. One of the original ways to hold a celebration is to organize a wedding in nature.
Table of Contents
Features of the celebration in nature
Before organizing a celebration in nature, it is worth considering in which cases such a location will be appropriate:
- in warm, not rainy weather;
- rustic or boho styling;
- a small number of guests.
The tricky part of an outdoor celebration is that it’s harder to get all the people together.
It is necessary to involve guests in the current event in such a way that no one has to disperse. Everyone should feel welcome and participate in the celebration with pleasure.
First of all, you should think over the very concept of the wedding. There are several possible options:
The decoration of the venue is also a must. Of course, Mother Nature took care of the beauty of natural phenomena. But for a wedding, they can be multiplied and embellished. For this, various objects are used to help create a more solemn atmosphere.
For example, for an autumn celebration, you can take a wicker basket and a blanket with you. Ask the wedding planner for help with setting up the photo zone. Guests will be happy to see such a location at your celebration.
There are always many colors in nature, so in order not to merge with the environment and not look gray against the background of vegetation, you should decide on the shade of your celebration. For example, it could be red and purple.
Picnic or country house?
If we talk about outdoor weddings, then two options always seem possible: a picnic or a country house. And one, and the second has both advantages and disadvantages.
The undoubted advantages of a picnic can be safely attributed to:
- Fresh air;
- open space;
- beautiful location;
- a large number of possibilities regarding the scenario of the celebration;
- creativity and originality;
- friendly atmosphere.
The picnic itself, although it involves a lot of entertainment, still requires a host. In addition, such an undertaking has a high risk that guests will simply scatter about their business. For example, someone will go to the river, and someone decides to take a walk in the forest. With the price of weddings in nature:
In this regard, the host will have to gather all the guests in order to hold the competition. In addition, it is not always possible to turn an ordinary trip into nature into a real holiday. This will have to put a lot of effort into both the host and the guests themselves.
One of the main disadvantages is the unpredictability of the weather. No one can tell if it will be sunny or cloudy. In this regard, there is a great risk that it will rain, and there will be nowhere to hide. Unfortunately, such a celebration cannot be saved, because all the guests will simply hide in tents or cars.
That is why the safest way to hold a celebration outdoors is to rent a country house. Modern camp sites have a huge territory, which has not only houses with all the equipment, but also a restaurant and a green park area. Therefore, you can rent several houses and organize a wedding in them.
Alternatively, it is worth considering renting a restaurant hall. Guests will be able to go out into the fresh air, stroll through the beautiful territory. At the same time, everyone will feel comfortable even in case of bad weather. This method of wedding organization has only one drawback, which is the high cost.
Of course, when renting a camp site, you will not only have to pay for the restaurant hall, but also arrange sleeping places for everyone. Country houses, as a rule, are far from the city, so there is simply no way to get from there at night. However, the same situation can be viewed from the other side. For example, you can continue the second wedding day at the camp site with a small circle of people left to spend the night.
An outdoor event, like no other, requires a tougher and more serious organization. This is due to the situation itself.
A wedding celebration includes several stages:
- Wedding ceremony – be sure to conduct an off-site registration if the entire banquet will be held outdoors. Firstly, it is very convenient, since guests will only need to appear at the appointed place. Secondly, you will be able to feel all the charm of registration in a beautiful location. In this case, all guests are seated in places, each has a chair. For added convenience, in the evening, you should put a blanket on each chair, which will warm you up if necessary. The wedding ceremony does not last long, but it is replete with beautiful music and festive speeches. After registration, all guests are sent to the next stage.
- Banquet – it can be held both indoors and outdoors. For this, not only the rented restaurant is used, but also the tables laid on the street. It is worth making a start, first of all, from the weather conditions. If they are quite appropriate, then it is still better to choose an open location, since it is the most original and convenient.
- Competitions – it is impossible to imagine a wedding without competitions, the open ceremony is no different in this regard from the usual one. The only thing you must take care of the semantic content of the competition program. Since the ceremony on the air is considered more European, the tasks should be more modest and restrained. In this case, you will have to do without vulgar and strip contests. They should be replaced by musical karaoke tasks or mind puzzles. Of course, the people are more fond of active and outdoor games, but they should be postponed until the second day, which is considered less formal.
A wedding held in nature leaves behind a lot of impressions, emotions and photos. They are all very beautiful and original. Beauty is achieved through naturalness and naturalness.
It is very important in organizing a wedding in nature to preserve that sublime and romantic atmosphere that has been set from the very beginning of the celebration.